Add personal flair to your desk or office with these quick and
easy design tips! Transform boring office supplies and coordinate
your look with gift wrap and a little imagination… Complete your stylish office with pieces from our office collection!
personalized memory board
- Measure and trim the foam core to fit into your frame.
- Measure and trim the gift wrap sheet the same size as the
- Apply mod podge to one side of the foam core with the sponge
brush and apply your paper smoothing from the center to the
edges. It is okay if the paper does not line up exactly with
the edges as this will be covered by your frame.
- Criss-cross ribbon over the gift wrap sheet, securing the
ribbon ends to the back of the foam core with staples. Where
the ribbons intersect, secure with decorative thumb tacks.
- Place the foam core in the frame and secure the back.
- Add your photos, mementos and notes to personalize!
designer paper-covered books & notebooks
- Place the book open on the gift wrap sheet.
- With your pencil, trace around the entire book onto the back
side of the gift wrap sheet.
- Remove the book.
- Fold in the top and bottom edges of the paper at the pencil
- Fold in the right edge of the paper at the right side pencil
- Slide the back cover of the book into the folded paper "sleeve"
along the right edge of the paper cover.
- Fold the book closed.
- Fold the gift wrap sheet around the entire book, keeping the
paper tight, and crease at the edge of the front cover.
- Repeat step 6 on the front cover of the book.
- Add a decorative and useful label to the front of the book
by printing or writing the books title and author onto a rectangle
stylish paper-covered pencil box
- Measure the circumference (or distance around the box) &
the height of your box. Add 1 inch to the circumference and
2 inches to the height to determine the paper size for the
outside of the box.
- After you have determined the size, cut a strip of paper
using your ruler and x-acto knife.
- Apply mod podge to the outside wall of the box evenly with
the sponge brush.
- Center the paper on the box (paper will be hang over both
edges of the box) and wrap the strip around the side of the
box, keeping tight and smoothing down to adhere.
- At the top and bottom of the box, cut a slit at each corner
down to the edge of the box.
- Glue each side with mod podge using the sponge brush and
fold the paper over the top edge of the box and around to
the bottom of the box.
- Trace the bottom of box onto the remainder of your paper
with a pencil and trim with a ruler and x-acto knife.
- Apply mod podge to the bottom of the box evenly with the
sponge brush and apply your paper smoothing from the center
to the edges.
to design tips